TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - IMO, both companies are thumbs up.
People Seeking Info

Subject IMO, both companies are thumbs up.

Posted by Ba11erz (MD) on September 09, 2011 at 8:48 PM
  This message has been viewed 1093 times.

In Reply To your views on Concept Z Performance and AMS? posted by juniorj1995 on September 09, 2011 at 07:07 PM

Message I've ordered from both Coz (CZP) and Vuk (AMS), and the quality assurance has been noteworthy.

Coz on more than one occasion has gone above and beyond to ensure I got the right parts.

For example, he recently handled a minor discrepancy I had with a BBK (fitment) and CHRA (core return) quickly.

The mistake was on my part, but he ensured I was satisfied nonetheless.

Over the last two years, more than half of the parts/upgrades I ordered for my Z were directly from CZP and for that reason I speak proudly of CZP and their commitment to customer satisfaction.

For those of you that had unpleasant experiences with CZP or AMS, at least give them an opportunity to correct the problem before you get emotionally involved.

For the parts I ordered from AMS, they were shipped quickly exactly as described. In addition, their price points are most attractive albeit much cheaper than the competition on some parts.

But remember, if you “buy price, you buy twice”!!!

No business is perfect though, you can help Z aftermarket companies work better for you by clearly articulating your needs first.

Be thoughtful and proactive, but try to reduce the slander and negative commenting when discussing your interactions with them.

If all else fails...my personal experiences with SZ, IPP, Z1, and RDZ, are excellent alternatives.

That is all.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.